Today marks 100 days since violent protests began in Portland, when lawless liberals nationwide began to attack law enforcement, burn down their own cities, and ignore the rule of law. Unfortunately, it has taken Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats, including state attorneys general (AGs), over three months of lawlessness, disorder, and increased crime to finally admit that violence is running rampant through Democrat-run cities.
While national Democrats are now recognizing the effect 100 days of violence is having on polling numbers, they continue to remain silent on denouncing and discouraging the radical actions of Antifa and other Democrat-affiliated organizations. Meanwhile, the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) has been the only national political committee beating the drum for the past 100 days on the dangerousness of “defund the police” and the lawless liberal agenda. RAGA has run 12 ads in 12 weeks on nationwide lawlessness over the last 100 days. Watch RAGA’s 12 Lawless Liberals series ads here.
To observe this shameful benchmark, Republican AGs are calling on all attorneys general, regardless of party, to denounce and condemn the violence and destruction being perpetrated by lawless liberals from coast to coast.
RAGA Vice Chairman Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr: “Over the last 100 days, we have seen brutal acts of violent crime and arson across the country. The Defund the Police movement has emboldened criminals across the nation, and anyone who does not condemn this movement is helping to turn America into a lawless society. We must focus on restoring law and order, ending lawlessness, and ensuring that our neighborhoods are safe.”
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge: “Unfortunately, Democrats have learned nothing from their dangerous push to defund the police as violence and anarchy has continued to run rampant over the last 100 days. We cannot allow the Democrats to continue to politicize nationwide civil unrest and put Americans in danger. We must support our brave women and men in law enforcement and create unity through civil discourse, not endless civil unrest.”
On Monday, Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden finally crawled out of his basement to begrudgingly address the lawlessness and disorder engulfing Democrat-run cities around the country. The leader of the lawless liberals, along with all Democrat AGs, must condemn remarks by Democrat Attorneys General Association National Co-Chairs Massachusetts AG Maura Healy and Oregon AG Ellen Rosenblum for publicly urging the continued burning of America and for describing violent attacks on law enforcement as “perfectly peaceful.”
Over the last 12 weeks, RAGA has been consistently beating the drum on the dangerousness of “defund the police” and the reality of lawless liberals run amuck, through the release of digital and television ads. An entire list of the “Lawless Liberals” series ads is below. These ads have been featured on television and online. For more information, please visit LawlessLiberals.com, a clearinghouse for all the radical and lawless actions being encouraged, perpetrated, or ignored by Democrat attorneys general and candidates.
- “This is Getting Scary” includes video footage of rioting, looting, and burning of American cities from Kenosha, Wis. to Washington, D.C. You can watch the ad here.
- “10 Weeks” brings attention to the upcoming election and the stark choice voters will have between lawless liberals and rule of law Republicans. You can watch the ad here.
- “Abolish the Police, ICE, and Prisons” highlights the call to dismantle police at the DNC. You can watch the ad here.
- “We Can’t Do Anything” features an actual 911 call from a woman who is being terrorized, in real time, by a lawless mob in Fredericksburg, Va. You can watch the ad here.
- “Taking Away Your Rights” brings attention to the fact that lawless liberals across the country are working overtime to defund the police, abolish the NRA, and restrict Second Amendment rights. You can watch the ad here.
- “Reconceive Policing” features Minnesota Democrat AG Keith Ellison, an Antifa sympathizer and surrogate for radical Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who wants to “reconceive how we do policing.” You can watch the ad here.
- “Violence Sweeping the Nation” specifically calls out Democratic Attorneys General Association (DAGA) National Co-Chairs Oregon AG Ellen Rosenblum and Massachusetts AG Maura Healey, as well as Antifa-accepting Minnesota AG Keith Ellison for doing nothing while violence overruns each of their cities from coast to coast. You can watch the ad here.
- “This is an Emergency” highlights the alarming reality that Americans are less safe under Democrat leadership. Despite the fact that there have been 600 murders in 6 weeks, in 6 cities located in states led by 6 Democrat AGs, the lawless liberals still support cutting police budgets and remain silent on the violence, looting, and destruction of cities nationwide. You can watch the ad here.
- “America is Burning” highlights liberal lawlessness across the nation and Democrat AGs remaining not only silent on the reckless “defund the police” movement, but also silent on their national co-chair cheering on the fact that “America is Burning.” You can watch the ad here.
- “Erasing History” highlights the lawless liberal campaign to erase America’s history through ‘cancel culture.’ You can watch the ad here.
- “Defunding the Police will Cause Communities of Chaos” features Republican AGs publicly condemning the chaotic and reckless Democrat plan to “Defund the Police.” You can watch the ad here.